Southern Oaks Grove



Return to Archives
Report Cracked Sidewalks
Posted on Sep 6th, 2018

Did you know you can easily report cracks sidewalks and other issues online to Hillsborough County? You can also report potholes, road debris, damaged or missing street signs, malfunctioning traffic signals and other related issues.
Click here to submit your information:


© Copyright 2020 Southern Oaks Grove | Website by Expressly Written | Terms of Use | Admin