Southern Oaks Grove



Trash Can Roll Carts Can be Exchanged
Posted on Mar 16th, 2014

Residents may swap out their large trash can roll carts for smaller ones for a $30 charge if the current sizes are too large for their household. 
Contact Republic Services at (813) 265-0292 or by email at if you would like to exchange your roll carts for smaller ones.  (You can compare the size difference in the photo below, with the two smaller sizes on the left and the current recycle cart on the right.)



© Copyright 2021 Southern Oaks Grove | Website by Expressly Written | Terms of Use | Admin